Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Dear Ms. Mina
I am very glad for meeting with me this morning for the opportunity as a child car assistant at the NAZI Daycare. I would like to stress my interest in the situation and in your company.
After my interview, I believe I am good fit for child car assistant in you company. I would like to stress my 3 years experience as a babe sit in Canada and my education in YORKDALE adult school. In addition to my skill and experience, I have the enthusiasm and energy required to excl in this position.
I look forward to hearing good news from you, regarding my application. Please feel free to contact me require further information.
Sincerely
Fahimeh Dadashnejad


Thank you for the opportunity, you gave me in my first interview. That was a excellent experience for me. I learn a lot that could help me to next interview and I should study more about this position.
Beast Regard

Fahimeh  dadashnejad

No comments:

Post a Comment