Friday, October 24, 2014

                                                                    Culture shock
Okay I'm going to shear my first days experience in Canada. we arrived in Canada on September 2011 in Montreal.On that time I feared from new word that I chooses. First stop after pick up our luggage  was immigrant office. we met a kind old lady who helped us a lot. We stay four days in Montreal . Then we came to Toronto. We settled at the luxury's apartment that rented  by our Friend . That was very good but too small that was our stage 1. Now we needed to find another  apartment close to my son's school and some furniture. That was stage 2.It took the time about 6 mounts.Now after tree years I am in stage 4. And I always give advice to my Friends "being patient and making communication and doing something to make busy yourself


Okay, I'm going to share my first day’s experience in Canada. We arrived in Canada on September, 2011 in Montreal. On that time I feared from new words that I chose. First stop after picking up our luggage was the immigration office. We met a kind old lady who helped us a lot. We stayed four days in Montreal. Then we came to Toronto. We settled down at the luxury's apartment that was rented by our friend. That was very good but too small that was our first stage. Now we needed to find another apartment close to my son's school and some furniture. That was the second stage. It took about 6 months. Now after three years I am in the fourth stage.  And I always give advice to my friends "being patient and making communication and doing something to keep yourself busy.  Edit by,  Yu Liu and Mandana


1 comment: